[3830] CQ WPX CW 9A7P SOSB80mLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ WPX CW 9A7P SOSB80mLP
From: hrle@rkp.ice.hr (Hrvoje Horvat)
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 08:23:10 +0200
    CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 2000

      Call: 9A7P (9A6NHH)            Country:  Croatia
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator
                                               Single Band, 80m
                                               Low Power

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

       80      343      728   2.1      206
     --------------------------------------

     Totals    343      728   2.1      206  =   149,968

All reports sent were 599#, unless otherwise noted.

Operator List: 1. 9A6NHH

Equipment Description:
TS440S/100W, Dipole right above the roof

Club Affiliation: WWYC (World Wide Young Contesters)

Horrible!
Been active for some 12 hours or so and have managed
to made this 300 qsos. It was my worst contest ever.
Contesters never heard of 80m? Who even tryed
to come in and check it out? True also condx were not
so great. Managed to work 2 NA's and heard K2TW but that
was all. DX was like a dream on 80 I guess.
Was much more fun listening for the ES on 2m.
Cya on WRTC guys! Stay cool...

73's from Croatia, 9A6NHH - Hrle

Log from WPX on http://rkp.ice.hr/hrle
e-mail: hrle@rkp.ice.hr