[3830] IOTA DH4JQ, SO 24h SSB (100 Watts)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IOTA DH4JQ, SO 24h SSB (100 Watts)
From: dh4jq@usa.net (Peter Bruins)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 23:40:20 +0200
IOTA - Contest Summary Sheet - Year: 2000            IOTA Ref: none

Callsign:  DH4JQ                      Total Claimed Score   375,273

       Select 1.  Single Op          Single Op           Multi
                   24 hour: _XX_      12 hour: ____        Op: ____

                                                100 Watts, SSB only
Note:  Multi-Op entries must be 24 hour mixed mode.

       Contest DXpedition Station?      Yes: ____          No: _XX__

Note:  A DXpedition station is one where the antennas and equipment
       were installed specifically for this contest.

  SDI V9.66 * Copyright Paul O'Kane EI5DI 1990-2000   www.ei5di.com

     BAND             80m     40m     20m     15m     10m     Total

     Valid QSOs SSB    31     138     211       0      19       399

     QSO Points       357    1098    1665       0     201      3321

     Multipliers SSB   20      32      49       0      12       113

Island name and/or station location: Krefeld, Germany
Give exact coordinates if island is not listed by name in Directory

TX/RX      Icom IC-756

Power o/p  100 Watts

Antennas   Fritzel FB-33 triband beam, Vertical for 40m/80m

Operators  Peter Bruins, DH4JQ

I declare that this station was operated strictly in accordance with
the rules and spirit of the contest and within the conditions of my
licence.  My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
I agree that the decision of the contest organisers shall be final
in all cases of dispute.  I agree to the data from this entry being
analysed and cross-checked by computer.