[3830] 10M SOLP K4HA

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 10M SOLP K4HA
From: rlukas@nortelnetworks.com (Bob Lukaszewski)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 08:53:41 -0500
                      ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 2000

       Call:      K4HA
       Category:  Single Operator
       Power:     Low Power
       Band:      Mono 10
       Time:      5 Hours
       Mode:      Mixed Mode
       State:     NC

       MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

        CW      140      560       31       33
       SSB      113      226       22       33

       Totals   253      786       53       66  =   93,534

 Equipment Description:

 FT1000MP, X-7 @ 80 feet

 Club Affiliation: Potomac Valley Radio Club

                              Signature   Robert S Lukaszewski

            MAILING ADDRESS:

                Bob Lukaszewski  K4HA
                6009 Brass Lantern Ct
                Raleigh, NC 27606

Bob Lukaszewski DMS100 Wireless Lab Manager
NC1 Column 3B5  Reply to  'rlukas@nortelnetworks.com'
Personal is  'k4ha@mindspring.com'