[3830] VE4COZ - ARRL RU 2001 SO/AB/LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VE4COZ - ARRL RU 2001 SO/AB/LP
From: irek@mb.sympatico.ca (Irek)
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 21:32:51 -0600
ARRL RTTY Roundup 2001

CALL USED      VE4COZ
PROVINCE        MB  -  Manitoba
Entry Class: Single Op, All Band, Low Power

SCORING:  842  QSO points x   107 multipliers =     90094  claimed score

Equipment:

rig: Kenwood TS-850
Power Output:  80Watts
ant: 2El Quad at 48f, inverted V for 40
tnc: KAM, MMTY

Hello all
Thanks for all the QSOs, again this year I only  missed the North Dakota.
ND is the only state I am missing for WAS, tracing it for last few years!
and no luck, which callsign did I miss ???

73, Irek

R      73 de  Irek     VE4COZ    ex  SP6COZ
T       Winnipeg, MB. The RF black hole and aurora zone.
T       Noise, Noise.  Solid noise even s9  sometimes  !!!!
Y       Email  - ve4coz@qsl.net  or   ve4coz@rac.ca
         Amateur Homepage  - http://www.qsl.net/ve4coz