[3830] TARA PSK31 Rumble - ZC4DW - SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] TARA PSK31 Rumble - ZC4DW - SOAB LP
From: dez@cytanet.com.cy (Dez in Cyprus)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 06:04:24 +0300
TARA PSK31 RUMBLE - 2001

      Call:      ZC4DW
      Category:  Novice           (1st PSK31 contest)
      Power:     Low Power
      Band:      All Band
      Country:   UK Bases on Cyprus

     BAND  QSO   PTS    DXCC     JA/USA

       40        7       7             6              0
       20       16      16           7              2
       15       36      36          20             0
       10       19      19          10             1

     Totals   78      78          43            3

                 Score: 3,588 points

Equipment Description:

TX/RX: FT-1000mp MARK-V

POWER: 75 W

ANT:   Inverted-L, SGC-SMARTUNER

SOFTWARE: Digipan 1.6d

Club Affiliation: CHILTERN DX CLUB - CDXC

Comments:

First time in a PSK contest. I really enjoyed it. Plenty of
stations to work.

Decided just to participate for a couple of hours only,
because of the YU DX contest which I wanted to enter.

Maybe next year I'll forget the YU DX contest and concentrate on
the TARA PSK31 Rumble instead.

e-mail: dez@cytanet.com.cy