[3830] WPX CW TI5X(N0KE) SOAB QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW TI5X(N0KE) SOAB QRP
From: pfkski@vail.net (pfkski@vail.net)
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 09:42:16 -0400 (EDT)
                     CQWW WPX - CW

Call: TI5X
Operator(s): N0KE
Station: TI5KD

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Costa Rica
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:      0
   80:      1
   40:     33
   20:    492
   15:    592
   10:    494
-------------------------------
Total:   1612 x    616  =  2,610,608

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters (Colorado)

Comments:

Thanks to TI5KD again for the use of his station. QSL all TI5X QSLs to N0KE.
Previous operations as TI5N go to TI5KD. Rig TS940S @ 5 watts, WX0B Stackmatch,
3 el quad on 20 and 15, 4 el quad on 10m, KT34XA, 2 el 40m quad fixed at 20
degrees, TA33Jr on SA, 5 el 15 on NA, full wave 80m loop. It was suprising that
I could effectively split my power between the KT34XA on NA and the Quad on
Europe with QRP and still run stations. Conditions much better the 2nd day as I
could run most of the time. The first day was a lot of S&P. I had a good Japan
pileup on 20m and had to go split for a while.