No subject

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: No subject
From: bogus@does.not.exist.com ()
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 23:44:35 -0300
cgfernandez@comnet.com.ar using -f
From: "Claudio  fito   Fernandez" <cgfernandez@comnet.com.ar>
To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LU7DW(@LW8EXF) SO SB/40M QRP
Sender: owner-3830@contesting.com

                    CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 2001

       Call:      LU7DW
       Category:  Single Operator QRP
       Power:     4 Watts
       Station:   LW8EXF
       Band:      Mono 40
       Mode:      CW
       Country:   Argentina
       Zone:      13

        40       30       47     1.57      9      10

      Totals     30       47     1.57      9      10  =>  893

All reports sent were 59 13, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description: Yaesu FT-817 (4 watts power out)
Antenna:  V invertida @ 12 meter.

Comments:

I think I was drunk or I'm masochist to choose 40 Meters QRP
from LU with an inverted Vee antena @ 40 feet, I spent 22 hours
on the air and made only 30 QSOs...

Congratulations to KC1XX, K3LR, JA5BJC & HC8N, they copied my puny
signal on first call without doubt.

I shared the station with LU1AEE (he worked SO AB HP), His face was
smiley with his rates at 150QSOs/hour, very different to my face
at 1 QSO/hour, but the most important thing was that we tested LW8EXF
with 2 radio/2 bands at the same time without any interference.

Many thanks to Nelida-LW8EXF for lending me her fine station, the
highlight of the weekend was the food cooked by Nelida's mother, I
overweighted more lbs. than QSOs mades.

See you in ARRL 10, we will be as L99D MS

Club Affiliation: GACW

                                 Claudio Fernandez - LU7DW