[3830] ARRL160 NX9T SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL160 NX9T SO HP
From: NX9T@aol.com (NX9T@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 16:50:30 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station:

Class: SO HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:     212     52        2      =  23,382

Club/Team: PVRC

Comments:

Equipment Description:

Ft1000d
Single 3-500z amplifier
160 Dipole @75 feet

Just got my antenna up a few days before the test and was
glad to find that it seemed to play pretty well.  Always
seem to really enjoy the 160m tests...this one was no exception.
I was only able to be on the air for a few hours as the xyl
seems to have an endless list of "honey do's" this time of year.
Now let's see what the other end of the spectrum(10m) is like
next weekend! 73.....

Club Affiliation: Potomac Valley Radio Club