No subject

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: No subject
From: Tonno.Vahk@lhv.ee (Tõnno Vähk)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:38:04 +0200
sry, had a little mistake in multipliers

NRAU BALTIC SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 13-Jan-02

    Callsign Used : ES5TV
         Operator : ES5TV

         Category : SSB

 Default Exchange : JG

             Name : Tonno Vahk
          Address : Tahe 4-55
   City/State/Zip : Jogeva 48307
          Country : Estonia

        Team/Club : JCC - Jogeva Contest Club

   80SSB      93          92        184      45
   40SSB     120         117        234      60

 Totals      213         209        418     105

    Final Score = 43890 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.