[3830] Re: [CQ-Contest] 2002 Russian DX Contest - Claimed Scores 17Mar20

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Re: [CQ-Contest] 2002 Russian DX Contest - Claimed Scores 17Mar2002
From: ua9cdc@r66.ru (Igor sokolov)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 08:38:14 +0500
We had to compensate for the slipless night so most of the scores from
Russiand will show up later.
At RF9C we made this year around 2860 QSO for the total score of 8,7 million
points.
Unfortunately the propogation on Sunday was not as good as on Friday.  That
is  why it seemed like there were very few NA stations participating. Noted
anyway that several (like N2NT, K3WW and some others) had well over 1000 QSO
after the first 12 hours of the contest. Hopefully it was enjoible for all
those who took part seriously.

73, Igor UA9CDC