[3830] WPX CW NE6N(@N2NT) M/MAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NE6N(@N2NT) M/MAB HP
From: n2nt@comcast.net (n2nt@comcast.net)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 09:01:53 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NE6N
Operator(s): N2NT,  N6RT, N2NC
Station: N2NT

Class: M/MAB HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 46.5

------------
  160:    5
   80:   79
   40:  621
   20: 1528
   15: 1677
   10:  188
------------

Club: SCCC/FRC

Comments:

Thanks to Doug N6RT for coming out to the east coast and getting a chance to
operate together. We did a sorta Multi 2/Multi single operation, just to test
things out. Sometimes on 2 bands at once, sometimes on none at all!
Did not want to deal with the 10min rule for multi single. No packet either.

I think Doug wants to operate from the east coast more often! But no 10 mtrs
here to speak of, and 80/160 very poor.
Thanks also to John, N2NC for filling in a bit when we took a break.
Most fun was when John brought over a tape made using the "Time Machine" board,
which records an entire band and plays it back through your rx. Very cool.
We listened to 20m from the night before, like being in a time warp.

73, Andy N2NT