[3830] CQWW SSB KR2Q SOSB/15 QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KR2Q SOSB/15 QRP
From: DougKR2Q@aol.com (DougKR2Q@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 17:51:42 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KR2Q
Operator(s): KR2Q
Station: KR2Q

Class: SOSB/15 QRP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  518    29      118
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

New USA and North American Record and about 6 qso's short of current world
record.  Too bad Saturday was so lousy.  Used a single 4 element monobander at 2
wavelengths high (I'm about 300m ASL on a large hill with negative elevations
from African, through EU and Asia to Japan).  Despite the "score," getting there
was not much fun.  I hated calling AH2R both days and having him CQ in my face
(with no other callers).  UGH!  de Doug KR2Q