[3830] SS CW K6CTW Single Op QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW K6CTW Single Op QRP
From: k6ctw@arrl.net (k6ctw@arrl.net)
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 11:22:25 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K6CTW
Operator(s): K6CTW
Station: K6CTW

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
  160:    0
   80:   19
   40:   58
   20:   31
   15:  117
   10:   50
------------

Club:

Comments:

Aside from a few problems with my laptop that I use for logging, I had a blast.
Now after 4 years of doing this, I think I'm beginning to learn what does and
what does not work for QRP.  My K2 performed flawlessley, now all I've got to do
is have the operator do the same.  I could also use a nice beam, instead of my
all band inverted vee on the higher bands, but that's gonna have to wait another
year or two.  As always, thanks to all who gave me a contact, and I hope to work
more of you next year.
73 - Ken K6CTW