[3830] CQWW CW N0AX SOSB/15 LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N0AX SOSB/15 LP
From: n0ax@arrl.net (n0ax@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 17:51:27 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N0AX
Operator(s): N0AX
Station: N0AX

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 21

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  512    32       97
   10:

Really rough conditions on 15-meters from up here in the Pacific Northwest.  All
the JA ops were very, very welcome callers, making up almost 50% of my QSO
totals!  Although there wasn't much rate and basically no EU on Sunday, it was
fun to try and work all the contest expeditions from the DX bulletins.  Crossed
off quite a few of them and managed to get through to XT2DX and XW1IC running
QRP for countries #299 and #300!

On the bright side, rates were low enough for me to use the second radio to
listen to the football games and not miss a beat :-)

73, Ward N0AX