[3830] CQWW CW N5TW SOAB QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N5TW SOAB QRP
From: n5tw@igg-tx.net (n5tw@igg-tx.net)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 17:46:58 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N5TW
Operator(s): N5TW
Station: N5TW

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: TX Zone 4
Operating Time (hrs): 37

  160:    7     4        6
   80:   13     7        8
   40:   72    17       36
   20:  102    23       59
   15:  229    29       70
   10:  198    27       70
------------------------------
Total:  621   107      249  Total Score = 609,828

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

It will be interesting to check on conditions - they seemed ok.   Worse and QRP
is very tough but not ideal either.   But it was fun - especially finding a rare
DX station before the packet cluster spots alerted the high power folks. I more
than doubled my year 2000 score and came close to making my 2001 score with more
mults and less QSOs.  Thanks to all those stations with good ears!