[3830] NAQP SSB K4RO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ro@k4ro.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K4RO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:59:23 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 8
Radios: SO2R

  160:  141    35
   80:  188    41
   40:  187    43
   20:  179    44
   15:   63    23
   10:   59    17
-------------------
Total:  817   203  Total Score = 165,851

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG #1

Comments:

After a full effort last week and a full work load
this week, my heart just wasn't into a FT SSB effort.
Too bad there weren't a couple of weeks in between.

Operated about 8 hours, mainly "hiding" at the bottom
of the Extra bands trying to hold something resembling
a clear frequency.  Missed a lot of QSOs with General
and Advanced ticket holders I'm sure.  Low bands were
great, with tremendous rate at times.  I'm spoiled by
CW contests, and just don't seem to have the drive to
compete in phone contests.

Congratulations to K4WX, master of both Mic and Key.

-Kirk  K4RO