[3830] XE RTTY XE1KK LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, xe1kk@xe1kk.net
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY XE1KK LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 16:22:52 -0800
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: XE1KK
Operator(s): XE1KK
Station: XE1KK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Mexico DF
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    0    0     0
   40:    5   16     3
   20:   58  178    12
   15:  107  323    19
   10:   34  103     5
------------------------
Total:  204  620    39  Total Score = 24,180

Club:

Comments:

Terrible conditions. 10 meters was almost dead all contest only with very weak
signals.  15 and 20 were fine.  Didn´t hear anyone on 80 meters, what a
difference with the conditions on ARRL RTTY RU few weeks ago.  Working Europe
and Japan was difficult... amazing.

Anyway had a lot of fun the few hours I was in.  It was nice to hear so many
friends, that was the best part.  DX participation was great, thank you *very
much*  I think XEs will make much better scores than last year, some of them
were very active.

Congratulations to FMRE and XE1J the organizer of this contest.