[3830] NA Sprint CW K4NNN(K4OJ) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4oj@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K4NNN(K4OJ) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 21:13:37 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K4NNN
Operator(s): K4OJ
Station: K4NNN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   73
   40:   84
   20:  107
---------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: S Sprint Coal #2

Comments:

...early wake up this AM to drive to Hamfest in Orlando and then back - had no
"Juice" - and it showed... really too bad - as it seemed like a good one to have
been serious in!

Activity excellent, mults up there - only missed two that I heard (UT and AR)
and I gather VY1JA was on but missed hearing him... in 4 hours of operating I
worked 42 states - adding the two I missed heatring thats at least 44 on for the
Sprint - quite an accomplishment for the Sprint - congrats N6TR! And congrats
Papa Fisher on 400 QSOs - dang!

Despite appearances I was indeed using a special name in this one - Jim to
honour long time ham and family friend W6CF - whose contributions to Ham Radio
were great - I am sure he is pleased at all fine the CW generated these 4 hours
in his honour.