[3830] NA Sprint CW K8IA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobk8ia@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K8IA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 02:06:29 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K8IA
Operator(s): K8IA
Station: K8IA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   42
   40:   91
   20:   97
---------------------

Club: Central AZ DX Assn

Team:

Comments:

IC-765
GAP Challenger (20-40)
Inv Vee at 25' for 80m
(this contest is NO place for 100w and marginal antennas!)

Just when I think I am returning to my contest form of 20 yrs ago, I have to
operate a CW Sprint and realize how far I've yet to go. ;-)

Great challenge and glad I participated! It was touching hearing the three
memorial tributes, proving once again that contesters are prety good folks!

73, Bob K8IA
near the Superstition Mtns, AZ