[3830] CQ160 SSB K0UK Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB K0UK Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 12:00:20 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: COLO
Operating Time (hrs): 8.10HR

Total:  QSOs = 294  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 4  Total Score = 32,050

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

At first I was going to blow this off unless I could get the rx loop up and
running. The wx took care of that idea, so instead I used the 80mtr dipole as a
rx antenna..its better than nothing. It did help but the mismatch casused some
lowered signal strength..but keep on going in spite of the qrn, qrm, qsb, line
noise, BC noise, noise from the microwave in use plus phone call etc.
Hight light was talking to N6RO, who played his SW CQ loop, that was just
great..really suckered me in on it at first..Hi..Also talked to K7NV who really
gets out good from Nv. Thanks guys for letting he have some fun with you this
past weekend.
Plus I worked the following GMCC members(Grand Mesa Contester of Colorado
members)KI0II, K0GAS, KV0Q, N0FCK, THANKS FOR THE QSO..