[3830] NA Sprint RTTY K7SV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7sv@adelphia.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY K7SV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 08:18:36 -0800
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   29
   40:    7
   20:   25
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

I don't know if it's because of software becoming available or what, but
participation in this contest was really up from previous events! Lots of fun
with lots of stations to work. Trying to figure out where the mults were that
some of the stations reported. I worked all I heard except UT and AB and ended
up with 33 mults. If I made a strategic error, it was moving from 40 to 80.
There was still plenty of activity on 40 where I felt competitive, but for all
the activity I heard on 80 listening on the second receiver I figured I should
be able to pick up some close in mults. Got 1! Oh well, CU in the next one.