[3830] NewEngQP N4PN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4pn@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP N4PN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 20:30:10 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:     23        1
   40:     53       48
   20:     98      247
   15:     27       34
   10:      1        3
------------------------
Total:    202      333  Mults = 65  Total Score = 47,905

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to Tom,K1KI;Bob,W1RH and all the others involved in the NEQP. It was
again a lot of fun...I tried listening for the first time on a second receiver,
but I'm just getting too old for that..I was like a one-armed wallpaper
hanger.
Missed two counties this year - RUT and FRA, VT. Sure they were on, I just
didn't find them. NB1B (W1KM) was my only sweep - 10 QSO's....(note the one
contact on 75 phone and the one cw contact on 10 meters)..
I received my plaques last week (3 of 'em) for last years contest. Must say,
they are just outstanding and everyone should win at least one..it will make
a great addition to any "shack."
Thanks K1KI, W1NY, K2HVN, KE1AB, K1DG, K1EP, W1WEF and others for all of the
contacts and mults...Missed the "sweep" but did beat last year's score!!
Good Luck,
73, Paul, N4PN