[3830] NewEngQP W3DCG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP W3DCG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 21:15:13 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: W3DCG
Operator(s): W3DCG
Station: W3DCG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Atlanta, GA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:     24
   20:     42       30
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:     66       30  Mults = 38  Total Score = 6,156

Club:

Comments:

I sure did enjoy this one, really did not plan to participate, but the activity
was great, and it seems very well organized.

I was actually compelled to do some phone.
First time I've ever plugged the factory hand mic into the 850.
Pulled out the manual to tune it up.
I hope I wasn't over or under modulating too wildly.
Didn't really discover the Monitor function of the radio until it was all over.

I actually enjoyed phone. One of my aspirations was to someday, enjoy-phone.
Thanks for bearing with me if I had to call back after the exchange because I
forgot to write down your county.  If that happened, you were in the first five
phone Qs I've ever done this year, and perhaps I've done less than 20 in my
entire life.  Which means I did more phone at this party than I've ever done in
my whole life.

Thank you New England, I had a wonderful time.