[3830] IARU IY4FGM(IK4AUY) SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sergio.cartoceti@tin.it
Subject: [3830] IARU IY4FGM(IK4AUY) SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 06:50:30 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: IY4FGM
Operator(s): IK4AUY
Station: IY4FGM

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: ITALY
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:          16     10
   80:          45     25
   40:          40     32
   20:         492     74
   15:         108     37
   10:          11      8
---------------------------
Total:   0     712    186  Total Score = 439,332

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Glad to partecipate IARU Contest from the Marconi Memorial Station in Pontecchio
Marconi (Bo) from Villa Griffone, an historical place for the beginning of
wireless communication where Marconi, young made his first experiments from this
family sommer house, now Museum and Mausoleum. As one of the official radio
operators at this famous station I have a page about itin my personal web site
at http://www.qsl.net/ik4auy/