[3830] OhQP NO5W SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP NO5W SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 07:05:14 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:    0     0
   40:   52     0
   20:   42     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:   94     0  CW Mults = 61  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 11,468

Club: NARS - Northwest Houston ARS

Comments:

Great party and an outstanding job by the mobiles that were out and about
including K8MR, KU8E, AF8A, and the apptly named W8CAR. The mobiles really make
these parties interesting and the 2003 OQP was no exception. I liked all of
K8MR's list of Top Ten Reasons for Operating OQP but the one I really kept in
mind was number 8 "You remember all the Ohio activity from your activity in the
AQP, CQP, .... TQP and want to return the favor." Hope to see everyone in the
TQP last weekend in September when I'll be putting on 15-20 counties from the
LoneStar state. 73, Chuck, NO5W