[3830] CaQP KE6A MO Inyo CtyExpedition LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP KE6A MO Inyo CtyExpedition LP
From: Jon <2003@utley.us>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 08:34:54 -0600

Camping at 7500 feet in the Inyo National forest is 2 things - quiet and quiet.
We ran an Alpha Delta DXCC dipole as well as G5RV, both at about 20 feet. We ran
lower power. It is always nice when VY1JA calls you on CW. Hope he got King (his
last county) We worked all VE mults but missed 6 states.
CAL QSO PARTY SUMMARY SHEET
Contest Dates : 04-Oct-03, 05-Oct-03
Callsign Used : KE6A
Operators : K7CO, K7AC
Category : Multi-Op Low Power County Expedition
Default Exchange : SERIAL INYO
BAND Raw QSOs Valid QSOs Points Mults __________________________________________________

  80CW        4           4         12       0
  80SSB      78          78        156       1
  40CW       51          51        153       4
  40SSB      65          65        130       3
  20SSB      68          68        136      15
  15CW       58          58        174       5
  15SSB      53          53        106      18
  10SSB      35          35         70       6

Totals 412 412 937 52

Final Score = 48724 points.

Soapbox Comments ________________