[3830] Re: [FCG] Beward KW7DX as a seller of radios

To: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Subject: [3830] Re: [FCG] Beward KW7DX as a seller of radios
From: "Jim White, K4OJ" <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 15:51:22 -0500
is this an individual?

did he insure the shipment?

has he cut off communications with you?

have you listed him as a bad boy on QTH.COM web site under the announcements area (I think that is what it is labeled)?

K4OJ

Charles Harpole wrote:

My first and only problem with a seller of a power supply to me is KW7DX, Kirk Forsythe of Phoenix. He shipped a badly packed p.s. to me and after months of trying, refuses to make good on the damaged item.

Buyer beware of this one.... 73,

Charles Harpole
k4vud@hotmail.com