[3830] NAQP RTTY W6YX M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K6UFO@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W6YX M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:14:45 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): K6UFO, N7MH, W6LD, KJ9U, KG6RYB
Station: W6YX

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   51    24
   40:  174    48
   20:  229    52
   15:   93    33
   10:    8     1
-------------------
Total:  555   158  Total Score = 87,690

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

We slogged on through the propagation wasteland...  Out here in California
10m never produced, and we wasted lots on 10 minute time chunks on 10m.
15m closed very early in the afternoon. So everyone was compressed onto 20m for
hours and hours, until our sundown and people could start to hear us on 40m.
Finally, the last two hours were pretty good on 40 and 80.

That said, it was still pretty fun. Congratulations to the Texans at W5KFT!
A big thank you to the NCCC members who worked us many times, many bands!