[3830] Makrothen RTTY K4WW SO/Single Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ww@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY K4WW SO/Single Xcvr HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 09:08:49 -0700
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW
Station: K4WW

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:   26
   40:   51
   20:  206
   15:  167
   10:    0
-----------------
Total:  450  5793  Total Score = 2,606,892

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

Not sure about the "total points", but had to have something. I entered "average
point per QSO".
First "close to full time" effort, and I can see that this could become one of
my favorites! Just didn't have the stamina, after spending all day, Friday, on
the job, to operate the entire first session. Thanks to Waldemar for creating
such an enjoyable contest, all for the contacts, and to those I couldn't print,
I apologize.