[3830] ARRLDX CW N0VD SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N0VD SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:40:28 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N0VD
Operator(s): N0VD
Station: N0VD

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 27

  160:    0     0
   80:   21    17
   40:   79    44
   20:  241    58
   15:  320    63
   10:   37    24
-------------------
Total:  698   206  Total Score = 429,510

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I was hoping for a better showing but all in all OK for only a 'half time in the
chair' type of contest for me.  It was certainly nice to hear the bands open to
EU for a change.  Conditions were much improved from the last few contests.

The most frustrating thing was having guys CQ in my face on 80m.  Some were S9+
but just couldn't hear me.  I certainly have some work to do this summer to
improve that situation. Kudos goes out to OM7M who DID hear me on 80m, on the
first call even.  You must have ears the size of elephants!

The DXer in me probabaly kept me on some bands too long but fun contest none the
less.  See you all in a few weeks for SSB and the WPXs.

Kelly - N0VD