[3830] EA RTTY LZ2BE(@LZ2PL) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY LZ2BE(@LZ2PL) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 13:51:13 -0700
                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: LZ2BE
Operator(s): LZ2BE LZ2PL
Station: LZ2PL

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   80:   83    37
   40:  220    79
   20:  279    94
   15:  131    71
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  715   282  Total Score = 501,678

Club:

Comments:

Condx was too changeable. EO6F was the only station worked on all bands. Most
strange band was 15m. 25 JA's worked and 16 of them were JA1, but we don't have
JA7, JA9, JA0! We don't have countries as G, DL, F, LA, LY, OK, PA, SP, SM ...
almost half EU - unbelievable! Heard F6IRF working USA, unfortunately Patrick
was beaming in oposite direction.
The best band was 40m. K4GMH was still strong at our lunch time.
Anyway it was a nice contest. Thanks to all friends who call us.
73 from Boyan,LZ2BE and Vlado,LZ2PL