[3830] WPX SSB CQ9K M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct3ia@netmadeira.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB CQ9K M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 14:23:00 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: CQ9K
Operator(s):
CT3BD,CT3DL,CT3DZ,CT3EE,CT3EN,CT3HK,CT3IA,CT3IQ,CT3KU,CT3KY,CT3LG,CT3MD,CT1BOH
Station: CQ9K

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   14
   80:  256
   40:  846
   20: 1223
   15: 2463
   10:  173
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Hello fellows,

Strange contest this one, the 10 meter wasn't opened at all, mainly south
america with no s-meter signal, but clear hearing. The 15 meter band had only
one good window of 4 hours where we managed to reach the 200+ qsos per hour. The
20 meter was noisy, we couldn't maintain high rates thru all the time, our bet
this year was the low bands but still something (that we know) wasn't performing
as normal.
Regarding the competition we didn't had problems from competitor splatting our
frequencies, but still we had on 40 meter a bit of misunderstood from the CW
guys, we know the band limits very well, but there's no need to come to our
frequency work cw faster and slower trying to get the reception difficult, our
team is thankful to the stations that managed to clear the frequency from those
guys, i've never seen something similar when CW contests expand beyond the CW
frequencies.
Look forward to meet you again in the WPX CW, and for all those stations that
worked us see u on the next phone contest.
Check http://www.madeirateam.com   for updated online log of the contest,
pictures and other interesting stuff.

Madeira Team
CQ9K, CQ9S, CT9M, CT9D