[3830] NCCC Sprint(6-24) N6WG QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wg@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(6-24) N6WG QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 20:49:41 -0700
                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (6-24)

Call: N6WG
Operator(s): N6WG
Station: N6WG

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Newark CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0         0
   80:   2     8 min
   40:   1     7 min
   20:   6    15 min
---------------------
Total:   9     Mults = 4  Total Score = 36

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was my first practice session this cycle.  Enjoyed it, and
uncovered some things that need work.
Had to abandon 3 QSOs as I couldn't get TR Log to log them before
the guy gave up and moved on.  Need a workaround here, probably
turn off the Don't Work Dupes function.
Also, every time I pressed ENTER, it always sent the exchange.
In other contests, when first calling a station, ENTER would just
send my call.
Gotta dig back in the manual and see what's happening here.

See you all next week.  I'll do better then.
73, Bob N6WG