[3830] NCCC Sprint(7-15) WD0T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@pie.midco.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(7-15) WD0T LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:12:09 -0700
                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (7-15)

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:
   40:  12      .15
   20:  18      .35
---------------------
Total:  28     Mults = 11  Total Score = 308

Club:

Comments:

Great fun, my first nite on the NS!!  I really enjoyed it.  Just single radio,.
100 watts and a 300 ft wire loop at 25 ft up- temporary antenna!

20m started out slowly for me, but 40m was good when I went there.  Only had 1
band change. I could seem to get things going better on 40m than 20, should have
went there earlier, OR really need a second rig, which isn't possible during
this time before I move to the country.

Some of the guys such as N6RO and K6XX, K7NV are really doing well at this, keep
it up guys!

I plan to be on each week if work allows!  73, God Bless , Todd WD0T