[3830] NCCC Sprint(7-15) K8AJS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8ajs@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(7-15) K8AJS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:14:26 -0700
                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (7-15)

Call: K8AJS
Operator(s): K8AJS
Station: K8AJS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:   6    6 mins
   20:  21    23 min
---------------------
Total:  27     Mults = 8  Total Score = 216

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I couldn't seem to get untracked tonight, stumbled several times, hitting the
wrong key and sending the wrong exchange. Some days it just doesn't seem to
work. I scrambled a little and managed to salvage it somewhat, getting the same
number of Qs as last week but one less multiplier.

I'll be back next week to try to shake it off and get back in the groove.

Rig: FT1000MP 100 watts
Ants: 3 el quad, Carolina Windom
Software: WriteLog 10.54c