[3830] NAQP CW NS3T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NS3T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 10:15:46 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 3
Radios: SO2R

  160:    3     3
   80:   48    25
   40:   12    10
   20:   25    17
   15:   29    17
   10:   35    19
-------------------
Total:  152    91  Total Score = 13,832

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Didn't have much time at all to play, but not bad for just over
three hours of work at my station.

Called CQ for the first 90 minutes on 10 meters while I used
the second radio to look for stuff on 15 & 20.  I worked every
call area but 1 & 2 on 10 - even got VY2/KD4D for a VE mult,
so it was open - but a lot of people didn't spend much time there.

Then it was, mow the grass, baby duties, family birthday
party and 45 minutes of 80 meter CQ's before bed.  Still,
it's a good way to keep the ears and fingers in practice
for the fall contest season.

NS3T

Writelog
TS-2000