[3830] NAQP CW N7ON Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7on@juno.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N7ON Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 10:20:07 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N7ON
Operator(s): N7ON
Station: N7ON

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Nevada
Operating Time (hrs): 2:20

  160:   0      0
   80:  29      7
   40:  12      9
   20:  15      9
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  56     25  Total Score = 1,400

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Finished construction of my new Elecraft K2 S/N 5023 around noon Saturday,
jumped in the contest every now and then to test the rig.  Also spent part of
the day closing down the shack during thunderstorms and showing off the rig to
curious locals.

Low hidden antennas, 10w, thanks to all for listening closely for my call and
data.

I'm very impressed with the K2--looking forward to operating with it soon as a
K2/100 at 100w.

73,

John, N7ON