[3830] NA Sprint SSB K6UFO QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K6UFO QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:36:26 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K6UFO
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: K6UFO

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3.2

   80:   8
   40:   9
   20:  14
---------------------
Total:  31     Mults = 12  Total Score = 372

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #2

Comments:

Another character-building exercise in QRP with low wires!
I was pleased to increase my score from the Feb SSB Sprint (also QRP).
I'd chase a dozen stations to get just one.  Then I'd have to take
a break to rebuild some motivation. I managed to work VT, MA, NC
and all across from East to West coast, but it just took lots of tries.
Many thanks to the good ears and persistent operators who stuck with me.

"Mork" K6UFO