[3830] NA Sprint SSB K7NV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7nv@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K7NV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:53:52 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K7NV
Operator(s): K7NV
Station: K7NV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Hmmmm
Operating Time (hrs): 1:40
Radios: SO2R

   80:  34
   40:  49
   20:   9
---------------------
Total:  92     Mults = 28  Total Score = 2,576

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #2

Comments:

1st qso was with HC8N on 20 @ 02:20.
Heard W7RN many times, never worked him, always too many other loud guys
calling, so no NV this time.
Don't think I should spend too much time trying to run this little experiment on
low power ;-) It's too painful. But, most of my antennas were trained for CW, so
with no time to change things, running LP thru the TS930 tuners was the easiest
way to go for a little outing. Felt like a qrp'er, but was amazed at the East
Coast guys that heard me.

Had lots of fun during the short break from work, thanks to all.......

CU soon.

73, Kurt