[3830] CaQP W6UE(N6AN) School HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, davidchodge@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W6UE(N6AN) School HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 16:36:42 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W6UE
Operator(s): N6AN
Station: W6UE

Class: School HP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:   31     27
   80:  129     90
   40:  216     18
   20:  315    585
   15:  100    118
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I started out signing W6CIT as a QRP entry.  That was not as fun as I
anticipated after only 30 minutes or so.  At 17Z I started over as W6UE
running good ole gas.  That was a lot more fun!  I guess I'm just a "run"
junkie.
The DX was not so frequent but still interesting.  5X and V5 called in from
Africa, V7 and JA from Asia and CT, DL, EA, OK, OH and S5 from Europe.
40 meters was hot Saturday evening.  Too bad I missed a few hours of the best
rate with other committments.
Last year I couldn't find KH6.  This year Idaho decided to hide from me.  And
Utah finally showed up Sunday morning.  I got serial number two!
Contgratulations to W6YI op for another amazing performance.  Looks like K6NA
and K6LA put up some big numbers once again, too.
Hats off the the NCCC folks for another super successful weekend of radio fun.

73,  David Hodge, N6AN @ W6UE