[3830] CaQP KC3M Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP KC3M Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 17:15:17 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: KC3M
Operator(s): KC3M
Station: KC3M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:    0      0
   80:    0      0
   40:   13      0
   20:   54     20
   15:   33     20
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  100     40  Mults = 37  Total Score = 14,060

Club:

Comments:

This year's excuse for a low score year is that CQP was upstaged by the Rolling
Stones Big Bang concert in Hershey, PA. (FWIW _ The show they delivered was
fantastic.)

As always, CQP is great contest and it is nice to work familiar calls. Also,
happy to make enough Q's to continue my complete collection of CQP T-shirts

Looking forward to working the PaQP next Saturday with our 8 yr old grandson,
David, on the mike.  Please look for us and say hello.  73,  Jack KC3M