[3830] CQWW CW K0SR(@W0ZT) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K0SR(@W0ZT) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 19:16:20 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K0SR
Operator(s): K0SR
Station: W0ZT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:   32     9       20
   80:  145    20       75
   40:  244    30       95
   20:  555    29      104
   15:  137    21       70
   10:   25     7       17
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Life at the bottom of a cycle, in the depths of the Black Hole.  I did better on
160 than I did on 10, I did better on 80 than I did on 15!  Great fun working
TZ5A, R1MVC, and OJ0B for "new ones" on 80 meters.  Also fun having Scott W4PA
and Dave NN1N take time out of their pileups to say hello.
So are we at the bottom yet?  Somebody make it all better hi hi.

73 Steve K0SR