[3830] CQWW CW LZ9W M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LZ9W M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 08:33:09 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s):
LZ1UQ,LZ1ZD,LZ1PJ,LZ1ANA,LZ1PM,LZ2UZ,LZ2CJ,LZ2HM,LZ2PO,LZ2FV,LZ3UM,LZ3FN,LZ3FM,LZ5VK,LZ4UU
Station: LZ9W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: nr Breznik
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  910    16       73
   80: 2085    33      125
   40: 2744    38      151
   20: 2610    38      145
   15: 1285    38      148
   10:  117    20       52
------------------------------

Club: LZ CONTEST TEAM

Comments:

This is score before log merging
What a difference to use REAL radials with our 4SQR on 80m ! We changed all
radial system before the contest and installed 24 radials for each vertical from
copper wire.
Weather was poor two days prior to the contest,but was relatively mild during
the weekend :-). Propagation on lower bands was fine with some QRN on 160m
Sunday evening. 15m was with huge QSB and stations dissapeared suddenly in the
middle of their transmission sometimes. Lost one hour of 40m operation due to PA
problems.
Overall - the best ever Multi-Multi from LZ9W since we started in this category
in 2003.

See you all in CQ WPX SSB 2006.

73 Wally LZ2CJ on behalf of LZ9W M/M Contest Team
www.qsl.net/lz9w