[3830] ARRL 160 NN1N Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NN1N Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 13:53:15 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NN1N
Operator(s): NN1N
Station: NN1N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 7

Total:  QSOs = 614  Sections = 67  Countries = 31  Total Score = 147,392

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Haven't been feeling well, but on Saturday night I decided I felt well enough to
put the station back together and work some of the ARRL 160.  Conditions were
OK, but the approaching snowstorm was adding constantly increasing noise.

This contest seems really popular in ON and EU! :-) It was fun to watch 6Y0A's
signal increase in strength and become a local a few hours after sunset. NP4A
was quite loud too.

73, Dave, NN1N