[3830] NA Sprint SSB N2NL HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2nl@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N2NL HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 20:51:12 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: N2NL
Operator(s): N2NL
Station: N2NL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   77
   40:  122
   20:   78
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team 1

Comments:

Multiplier total is +2 from the one reported on 3834Khz due to me forgetting to
add the countries (KL7 and XE) to the section total.

Thanks to WX5S for talking me into getting on for this one.  Activity seemed to
be really lacking, and there was a lot of time when I simply couldn't find
anyone new to work.  20M was open late in the contest but no one was home.  75M
was wide open but no one home once the "regulars" were all worked.  40M was my
best band and I was able to milk a bunch of multipliers from guys with low QSO
numbers - SC, KY, MD, ETC.

QRV with only one radio
TH7@15ft, 2el wire moxon @ 35ft, 75m delta loop with the apex @ 70ft.

Thanks to W6NL for inviting me back up to his place for the CW Sprint next
weekend.  See you then!

73, Dave N2NL/6