[3830] NA Sprint SSB AE6Y HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, andrew.faber@gte.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB AE6Y HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 20:55:47 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: AE6Y
Operator(s): AE6Y
Station: AE6Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   86    1:16
   40:  113    1:46
   20:   76    0:56
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team 1

Comments:

A very strange contest.  I started out great, really wailing on my two radios.
In the first hour, it was fun to be giving higher numbers than received from the
big guns.  But that faded fast.  First hour was 92, second was 55... This is my
lowest Q and mult total ever in this contest -- activity definitely seemed to be
down, particularly from the 1,2, and 3 call areas.  There was excellent
propagation to New England on 40, but very few signals heard.
  But, as usual it was a very friendly competition. Thanks for the Qs.
  Rig: 756 Pro and Pro2, Alpha 87A and Ten-Tec Titan
  Ant: F-12 3 el 20, 2 el 40, 1 el 80
  Software: CQPWIN ver. 10.2
  73, Andy, AE6Y