[3830] ARRLDX CW W1AJT/VE3 SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W1AJT/VE3 SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 08:30:44 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W1AJT/VE3
Operator(s): W1AJT
Station: W1AJT

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 29

  160:    5     5
   80:   60    37
   40:  160    66
   20:  398    87
   15:  180    74
   10:   14     6
-------------------
Total:  817   275  Total Score = 674,025

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Rig : ICOM 756Pro II / ACOM 1000

Antennas : 2el Quad @ 10M / 80/40 Dipole @ 7M / 160M Center fed ?C? @ 2M to 5M

Soapbox : Had great fun but scored 15K points less than last year with 4 more
QSOs and 2.5 hours less operating time this year.  The big reason for me was 10M
with its sporadic openings.  I did get my first EU QSO on 160 though which was
great; he must have "golden ears".  My 9 character callsign caused a probable
average 50% repeats when operating S&P.  Thanks to all and see you in the next
one.