[3830] ARRLDX CW VP9/W6PH SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6ph@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VP9/W6PH SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:46:37 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VP9/W6PH
Operator(s): W6PH
Station: VP9/W6PH

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Bermuda
Operating Time (hrs): 39

  160:  354    50
   80:  603    53
   40:  837    57
   20: 1172    58
   15:  460    51
   10:   43    22
-------------------
Total: 3469   291  Total Score = 3,028,437

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Rig:  IC-7000
Ant:  A4S at 25 feet, 40m dipole at 25 feet, 80m G5RV at 25 feet, 160m Inv L

The 15M and 10M bands were tough here although conditions improved markedly on
Sunday.  Propagation in VP9 is not Caribbean but more like the Mid-Atlantic.
Those 10M QSOs were with very well equipped stations and no more than a whisper
in strength.  I still haven't figured out when to sleep and may have missed some
good hours.  The IC-7000 worked very well and I am happy with it.  Everything
worked well, no Murphy visits.  This is my sixth year from VP9.  My host, Ed,
VP9GE, has been extremely accommodating all these years.  See you for the ARRL
SSB Test.
                          73, Kurt, W6PH