[3830] ARRLDX SSB DJ8OG SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, DJ8OG@darc.de
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB DJ8OG SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 21:32:58 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: DJ8OG
Operator(s): DJ8OG
Station: DJ8OG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JO40MF
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    0     0
   80:   21    10
   40:   26    12
   20:  209    41
   15:   19    12
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  275    75  Total Score = 61,875

Club:

Comments:

I usually wanted to do a hore 15m in saturday afternoon and some 40m in the
night but 15m was not very good open so I tried 20m with good results, 40m was
also not the best with the small antenna here so I built at 2 utc my 80m antenne
in the snow ( I hope nobody woke up ). Had great fun in these few hours. 80m was
only eastcoast. 40m was some westcoast (tnx to N6RO, K7RL and  WD0BGZ). 20m was
great, some very good runs even to W6 and W7. 15m was not as expected, only a
few small sigs here, but heard alot from a friend about the qso´s on this band.
Next year hopefully with better antennas for the low band with less snow :-)
FT-1000MP + SB200 (600W) with 3 Ele. 20m - 10m, 40m 1/4 GP, 80m 1/4 Inverted L