[3830] IARU K9SD M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki9a@aol.com
Subject: [3830] IARU K9SD M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 12:40:47 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K9SD
Operator(s): K9SD,KI9A,KW0A,K0RAY
Station: K9SD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    19     0      7
   80:    35    87     12
   40:   328    90     36
   20:   748   481     72
   15:    66    93     29
   10:    23    17      6
---------------------------
Total:  1219   768    162  Total Score = 1,069,362

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Wow! Doubled last years score! 20 never seems to run out of guys to work, wierd
condx at times. Many loud EU stations ( S7 or so) CQed in our face, then, 10
min later, were weaker, but easy to work, along with pileups 5 or more deep
calling us..go figure! Had nice Asian opening at the start on 20, and one of
the better EU runs I have had near our sunset on 20.

K9SD's place is really come together, along with our ops, we all seem to get
more comfortable with the station's capabilties. Plus, Sam has the station in
top shape, such a blast to operate there! Myself & K0RAY did the 1st 12 hours,
and K9SD/KW0A the second 12 hours, which they did a bang-up job! Worked alot of
the WRTC boys, with some noticeably louder than others, I guess depends where
their beams were pointed..

73-Chuck KI9A